We hope you and your loved ones are staying healthy, safe and finding ways to connect with each other and the outdoors while we observe social distancing and quarantine at home. These are unprecedented times—we are all in this together.
Neave Group Is Open For Business
Many businesses have been temporarily closed during the pandemic, and you might be wondering if the services you are used to are still available. Landscaping was deemed by the government as an essential service. The expert staff at Neave Group is actively performing services for new and existing clients.
- CDC protocols. The entire staff has been trained on the latest health and safety protocols.
- Social distance. Our team observes all social distancing recommendations.
- Tech tools. We have tools in place to communicate with you by text, e-mail, video conferencing and phone to stay in touch about your property’s needs.
Gathering Outdoors Safely
We’re staying home to prevent the spread of COVID-19, but that doesn’t mean we have to stay indoors. Spending time outside helps reduce stress, which can boost immunity. The fresh air, sunshine and plants in our landscapes are good medicine. We want to keep your outdoor experience as safe as possible.
- Reducing pest pressure. Ticks and mosquitos are a potential health threat, and now is the time of year when these pests appear in the landscape. Vigilance is important.
- Preventing storm damage. With the recent storms, property maintenance is crucial to create a safe outdoor environment for your family. Tree and bush trimming and other landscape services can prevent storm damage.
- Create a comfort zone. We’re staying at home to flatten the COVID-19 curve—home is our comfort zone. Regular landscape maintenance will make your great outdoors a safe, healthy place to spend time with loved ones.
Grow a Garden
The world is waking up outdoors, and while we are making a healthy choice to stay close to home with our families, by no means are we locked in! Maybe you’ve thought about growing a garden before but weren’t sure how to start. Or, you figure that building the garden space and caring for edibles is too difficult or time-consuming. Help is on the way! With the help of a professional who can create the infrastructure, help select plants and offer gardening tips, you can truly enjoy your garden.
Neave Group will help you:
- Select an ideal site for your vegetable garden
- Create garden infrastructure
- Choose vegetable plants that thrive in NY and CT
- Protect your garden from deer
- Maintain and harvest the garden
Plan Your New Pool or Entertainment Space
Towns are still issuing building permits for projects including pools and entertainment spaces, so now is the time to start the design-build and approval process.
- Discovery call. Share your vision and ideas with us during an initial call to jumpstart the design-build process.
- Property visit. An award-winning designer will visit your property (observing social distancing) to assess the grounds and gather additional project information.
- Virtual meetings. Neave Group is equipped to perform virtual meetings for project design and site review, and you can choose to review proposals and designs remotely.
How Can We Help You?
We encourage you to get out and enjoy your landscaping. Let us take care of the maintenance so you can spend quality time with your loved ones. The same services you have enjoyed are still available, and our staff has adopted necessary protocols to keep you safe and healthy. If you’re new to Neave, we’d love to perform a free property assessment and talk to you about our services.
Contact us at 845-463-0592 in Hudson Valley, 914-271-7996 in Westchester and 203-212-4800 in Connecticut. Or, fill out this simple form and we’ll get in touch with you.