With New York temperatures still far below balmy beach weather, and most people’s skin still so pale that its glow long outshines any memory of swimsuit season, of course, we’re here to talk to you about Neave Pools, the latest addition to the collection of services Neave Group Outdoor Solutions offers.
Pools aren’t truly new to our business; we’ve actually been taking these projects on for years, but now we’ve brought the whole process, from design to construction and lifetime maintenance in-house.
We’re not just a pool-construction company. We do it all, from plants and trees to hardscape and lighting – and, of course, pools – and everything will be customized to the dream you’ve been building in your mind all this time.
The biggest benefit to working with a full-fledged landscape design/build company for your new pool: You’ll never have to feel like your backyard is a jumble of independent pieces. We take a holistic approach to every project and will include your pool in the total vision for your beautiful, complete outdoor-living area.
There are a few important considerations to make before you jump into building a pool, not the least of which is choosing a great pool designer and contractor – maybe even one that can also help you dream up a beautiful landscape to complete your backyard paradise.
Here are some things to think about:
- What you’ll use it for: for example, if there are kids in your house, your pool will probably look different than if you were childless!
- Your budget: you’ll always get a high-quality, high-end pool when you work with us, but there are so many ways to up the luxury factor (we’d be happy to tell you about them!). You should also consider other budget factors such as water and heating costs, chemicals, cleaning and, of course, cocktails to enjoy while you lounge
- The basics: size, shape, placement in your yard
- How it will work with other landscape components already in your yard
- The material you prefer, gunite or vinyl
- Types of special features you’re interested in
As with any custom landscaping component, you’re making a big investment when you decide to put in a pool. But if you take care of your investment with regular maintenance and updates, it’s one that will significantly boost your home’s value – and give you hours and hours of enjoyment with friends and family through the years.
If you’re in Hudson Valley, call (845) 463-0592. Westchester, call (914) 271-7996. Cold Spring, call (845) 463-0592, and in Connecticut, call (203) 212-4800. Or fill out the handy web form on this page, and we’ll get in touch with you to schedule a complimentary swimming pool consultation.